Friday, December 28, 2012

Camo Christmas


As I've previously stated, thrifting is one of my all-time favorite hobbies. As a Christmas present to myself I thought it would be only necessary to indulge at the local Goodwill. Among many other treasures, I left with a questionably authentic Army camouflage jacket. 






Shades: Ray Ban | Button down: Pacific Sunwear | Watch: Michael Kors | 
Jacket: Goodwill | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Vans 

Camo triggers a wide range of reactions among both those involved in the fashion industry and your average clothing consumer. However, regardless of dissenting public opinion, both celebrities and I alike enjoying using the pattern as a rugged addition to any casual day to day look. Plus, the pattern is versatile -- ideal for any male or female ensemble. And as a side note, I will add that there is a difference between Army camo and hunting camo. I simply can not bring myself to purchase an article of hunting camo, and so far living in the south has not yet influenced me so do -- not saying that the pattern can't offer some fashionable value as well.

Here are a few celebrities rocking a camouflage jacket out on the town. Tell me how you feel about these looks!

Photo courtesy of Red Carpet Fashion Awards

Blue skies!
Brett Westmoreland

10 comments:

  1. aww thank you so much! :)) you look amazing!

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR LOOK, AND MILEY LOOKS PRETTY GOOD TOO!;))
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! Happy New Year :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving your style! It's good to know that guys are also into fashion-blogging thing ;)
    And you totally got new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it. i also got an army jacket like this at a thrift store in paris this past summer xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that jacket, that's a really fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to buy this jacket for my boyfriend, he loves military style clothing, i am sure he will definitely like this one too.

    ReplyDelete

Your input is very much appreciated! Leave a link and I'll undoubtedly check out your blog!

Blue skies!
Brett