Sunday, December 30, 2012

Loving Him Was Red








Shades: Ray Ban | Watch: Adidas | Peacoat: J. Crew | Button Down: J. Crew
 | Belt: Express Men | Jeans: American Eagle | Socks: J. Crew | Loafers: Aldo

Like I said before, you can never go wrong with a pair of bold, colored pants. I incorporated this scarf -- which was hand-knitted by my dear friend's lovely mother -- to supplement my use of red as an accent. I decided to be a little more liberal with my use of color with this look, as I mixed several different neutrals within this single ensemble -- a navy, pin-striped button-down; a black peacoat; tan dress-socks and dark brown loafers. Sometimes too many colors can hinder the cohesion of a look. However, I feel like this final product portrays a look with an well-compiled, business-casual feel. Mixing several neutrals in one look is a trend that I'm definitely going to be periodically rocking in the foreseeable future. Tell me what you think!

And a big thanks to some of my best friends and fellow bloggers, Peyton and Madison Dalton, for taking these pictures and helping me with some blog formatting.
Check out their incredible blog right here: Identical Ideals

Blue skies!
Brett Westmoreland

6 comments:

  1. Hey Brett I like this look, the pants look great on you. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Just followed you on GFC, follow back if you like. Happy New Year! Celebrate in style xoxo ES
    www.liveyoupassion.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, perfect outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You are a gem! I love when I find men fashion bloggers! Red is one of my favorite pop of colors as well. I followed you and I look forward to more posts.

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a perfect outfit! love the scarf your mom did!
    and btw,Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable! I love finding men fashion bloggers! This look is fall/winter perfection, the dark reds, browns, and blues pair wonderfully. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! It's much appreciated! :)

    xx
    Ashlei
    www.kinksarethenewpink.com

    ReplyDelete

Your input is very much appreciated! Leave a link and I'll undoubtedly check out your blog!

Blue skies!
Brett