Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas and holiday season! I've been reluctant to contribute much to this blog as I have until recently been taking all of my pictures via iPhone 4s. However, today marks the genesis of a new era. Santa was generous enough to send both my step mom and me new Canon EOS Rebel T3s. We've been playing with them all Christmas morning and afternoon, using our family as subjects. I can't wait to master my new gadget. I'll be on the road to blogging my soul away!








If you've found yourself with an excess of holiday gift money I recommend you check out the Canon Rebel T3 or even the T4i. It's definitely a great after-Christmas gift to give to yourself. Check it out here at abt.com.

Happy holidays and blue skies, my friends!
Brett Westmoreland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is very much appreciated! Leave a link and I'll undoubtedly check out your blog!

Blue skies!
Brett